February 16, 2008

Hurray for Photoshop!

(2006) Car Photo Manipulations:: Here are a few of my older car photo manipulations.

This was created for a contest to redesign the Dodge Charger Superbee Concept which in my option is ugly as hell. I removed the rear doors and made it relate to the older Superbee model by extending the rear decal across he rear panel. Also the rims, grill, ground effects, paint.. ect were changed.






While driving around back home in La Crosse, WI I came across this E36 BMW M3 behind a car dealership so I stopped by and took a few pictures. I wasn’t satisfied with any of the pictures I took, however I liked the angle of one of them so I decided to photoshop it into a composition I liked.








Here is a Mustang I took a photo of while driving by it. I felt the new Mustang looked a tad bit boring so I photoshoped some extras onit aswell as a new paint color. I think I was inspirped to modify it due to watching Chip Foose's Overhailin at that time. I added an side skirts off of a Lotus Esprit. ZR1 rims of a Corvette and a NSX rear bumper.



No comments: